Samsung Powerbot Essential Robotic Vacuum Review [VR2AJ9020UG]
Mr.Do-It-All Samsung Powerbot R9000 Review
Samsung Powerbot VR9000 Robot Vacuum Review
Help around the house (Samsung VR9000 review)
Samsung Powerbot Essentials Review
Unboxing: Samsung Powerbot VR9000 (Robot Vacuum Cleaner)
The Samsung POWERbot VR9000 is a Versatile Robot Vacuum, Especially Thanks To its Remote Control
[Demo] Samsung POWERbot R9000 Robot Vacuum
Roomba 980 VS Samsung POWERbot R9350 Turbo DETAILED Robot Vacuum Comparison
BEST Robot Vacuums 2018 – Neato vs Samsung vs Dyson vs Roomba
Powerbot R9000 robot vacuum. Conserve time and effort by letting the Samsung POWERbot manage the vacuuming for you. Powerful long lasting suction offers optimum cleaning. Maximize cleaning protection as it Navigates your house with ease and avoids obstacles.
- 10X more suction power* – Powerful suction delivers optimal cleaning results
- Visionary Mapping Plus and FullView Sensor – Creates optimal cleaning path and avoids obstacles
- CycloneForce Technology – More consistent power with less clogging*
- Easy Pass Wheels – Large wheels move smoothly over obstacles
- Combo Brush – Specially designed brush to pick up hair with less tangles
What’s in the Box:
- POWERbot Vacuum
- Docking Station
- Remote Control
- User Manual
- Power Cord
- AAA Batteries
Samsung POWERbot R9000 Robot Vacuum
Samsung’s POWERbot R9000 Robot Vacuum features Powerful Robotic Suction that delivers optimal cleaning results. Its Visionary Mapping Plus and FullView Sensor features an onboard digital camera and smart sensors that scan as it cleans – automatically sensing furniture and objects. Samsung’s CycloneForce Technology separates dirt and debris into an outer chamber to maintain long lasting suction power, while EasyPass wheels move smoothly over obstacles and different floor surfaces.
At A Glance:
- Powerful Suction
- Visionary Mapping Plus and FullView Sensor
- CycloneForce Technology
- Easy Pass Wheels
- Combo Brush
Powerful Robotic Suction
Powerful suction delivers optimal cleaning results with 10x more suction power.*
*Tested internally on Samsung POWERbot VR7000 and Samsung conventional VR10F71UCAC.
Visionary Mapping Plus and FullView Sensor
Onboard digital camera and nine individual smart sensors help create an optimal cleaning path by scanning the layout of your home and its surroundings. You won’t need to worry about furniture or objects on the floor. Simply turn it on, and let it do the job for you.
Get consistent power with less clogging. Strong centrifugal forces separate dirt and debris into an outer chamber to maintain long lasting suction power.
Large wheels move smoothly over obstacles, transitioning from hard floors to carpet with ease and providing the right type of cleaning action for whichever surface it’s on.
Picks up pet hair with less tangles. Full 12 inch brush provides corner-to-corner coverage and deep carpet cleaning.
Large Capacity Dust Canister
Easy to clean, large see through capacity canister can accommodate your dustiest days.
The washable filter makes for easy and cost-effective maintenance.
– Comes with a remote so you can kick off a cleaning at any time
– Automatically docks when the battery gets low
– Has great suction power
– Has a turbo mode (more suction) option if you want to use it (drains battery faster)
– Pretty easy to clean
– Can go from hardwood to carpeted areas with no problem as long as there isn’t a big height difference between them
– Seems to be able to map out your floor plan pretty well; doesn’t just vacuum by bumping into things blindly like other models do
– No wifi; this might be a deal breaker for some because lack of wifi means you can NOT schedule a cleaning routine. You need the Samsung app to do that and it can’t connect to this model since it does not have wifi
– Since you can’t schedule cleanings, you will always have to kick them off manually, so you can either do the Auto mode (it will clean everywhere it can until the battery gets too low and it must return to the charging dock), or you can do the Manual mode (you kick off the cleaning for a particular area and then tell it to return to the dock when finished)
– It doesn’t do well with cleaning in corners, but then again, most of these robot vacuums are rounded, so I don’t know how they would clean corners anyway
All in all, we’re pretty happy with it. It would have been nice if this model had wifi and you could schedule cleanings, but it’s not really a big deal. We can just kick off the Auto clean function in the morning before we leave for work or in the evening when we get home.