ILIFE V3s Pro Robotic Vacuum Cleaner for Pets and Allergies Home
iLife V3s Pro Robot Vacuum Review
ILIFE V3s Pro Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Review
iLIFE Robot Vacuum Cleaner Review (V5s model) 2017
ILIFE V3s Pro Robotic Vacuum, Newer Version of V3s, Pet Hair Care,Powerful Suction Tangle-free
ILIFE V3s Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Review – Robot Vacuum Reviews
Buy ILIFE V5S Robotic Vacuum Cleaner On Gearbest.com
ILIFE V3s Pro Robotic Vacuum, Newer Version of V3s, Pet Hair Care, Powerful Suction Tangl Review
Trends Vacuum – ILIFE V3s Pro Robotic Vacuum Reviews
Review ILIFE V3s Pro Robotic Vacuum
V3s pro is a design specifically for families who keep family pets. Its slim body style and animal hair care technology assistance thoroughly clean every corner in your house, saving more time for you to take pleasure in pleased time with your family and animals.
ILIFE V3s is a model specially for families who keep pets. Its slim body design and pet hair care technology help thoroughly clean every corner in your house, saving more time for you to enjoy happy time with your family and pets.
-3 inch sleek slim design, allows V3s to clean more hard to reach place.
-55db around low noise during working, brings a comfortable surroundings.
-14 sets of smart sensors built in, avoids V3s bumping around or dropping off stairs.
-15mm Obstacle-climb degrees, provides a multi-Floor Surface Cleaning.
-2600mah fade-free battery, delivers a 100 minutes around constant cleaning.
-4 cleaning modes for choosing, easy operation on remote control or just touch “clean” on V3s.
Color: Pearl white
Body size:11.8 x 3 inch
Filteration : primary
Dust bin capactity:0.3L
Pet hair Care:Yes
Body control:Touch screen
Charging type:Auto charging/Manual charging
Package contents:robot vacuum x1,User manual x1,remote control x1,extra filter x1,extra sides brush x1,cleaning brush x1,AC adapter x1, Charging dock x1,mop cloth x1.
Founded in 2007, ILIFE has been developing on robotic vacuum cleaners for nearly a decade.
With a strong R&D team, ILIFE independently develop products from ID design, hardware, and software to mechanical housing, now ILIFE possesses numerous patented technologies in robotic vacuum industry, serving as one of china’s leading enterprises for robotic vacuum from R&D support to manufacturing capability.
All products are assured to be high quality control passed, and with international FCC CE ROHS Certificate, environmentally in harmony with your home.
In ILIFE, our top priority is product quality as well as user experience, and we are always devoted to continuous improvement.
Our vision is to bring each innovation into daily life, free people from onerous house chores, and give people more free time to enjoy a life of leisure.
Easy and Efficient
- All that needs to do is a click on CLEAN button.
- Remote control offers more clear options for your particular needs.
- A schedule makes daily cleaning more convenient.
- Spot mode easily handles floors with heavy fur or hair.
- Front obstacle sensors with Tpu bumper let V3s avoid barrier and protect your furniture.
- A full suit of cliff sensors keep the robot from falling off stairs.
- Barrier-cross height of 10mm max, while climbing for 15 degrees max.
- Automatically docks and recharges
Important tips in daily use
- Remove the mop holder in houses with carpets or on cluttered floor. Use dry mopping function only on flat hard floors.
- Clear up excess clutters on floor before cleaning (e.g. cables, bar stools, etc.).
- Put charging dock in a wide open area.
- Multi home base use for one robot is supported, helping robot find home base more easily.
- Empty dust box and clean filter after each use.
- Replace a new filter every month.
1. It’s pet friendly. I have vacuum terrified pets, where they would scatter to different areas of the home when I even touch the vacuum cleaner. This thing actually held up pretty well.
2. I like the fact that I can empty out the dust collector when it’s charging.
3. The remote came with batteries. I love you.
4. The vacuum is pet friendly. It even detected my cat, bumped into it, then changed directions!
5. It picks up a lot of loose hair. It’s the flaring thing.
6. Pets actually love this for some reason. My cat is longing for it right now for some reason.
7. I like the design of it.
8. It’s ready out of the box for use.
9. It came with whole suite of extras, like the brushes, hepa filters, the microfiber attachment (yes, I didn’t know they came with that), and those aren’t the one you put it, because they already have them in the machine already.
10. The remote works at least 30 ft. I have a pretty open floor plan.
11. It’s really cute! Nicely designed.
12. Packaging was actually pretty decent.
13. Instruction for figuring out the schedule was easy. It uses army time.
14. It actually picked up stuff pretty good.
15. It passed the stair fall test. It did not fall.
1. It did get stuck, but it got stuck on slopes. It didn’t get stuck on wires, or cables. It got stuck underneath my bar stood. I put some blue tape for now, and it did the trick.
2. The battery life is weak, but what can you do about that.
3. The pattern seem fairly random, and I suspect it goes by the edges.
4. I’m not sure, but I think I can only plan one schedule at a time with the remote.
That’s what I have so far. But the biggest thing was to make sure the pets were ok with it, and not fall down the stares. It did both of those beautifully.