iLIFE Robot Vacuum Cleaner Review (V5s model) 2017
ILIFE V3s Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Smart Auto Cleaning Dry Mopping Remote control for Pets Hair
ILIFE V3s Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Smart Auto Cleaning Dry Mopping Remote control
Adjusting comparison of ILIFE V3s
Top 5 Best Robot Vacuum Cleaners of 2017 – Robot Vacuum Cleaner Reviews
Chuwi ILIFE V5s Review – Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Water Tank Mop – Gold – Unboxing
ILIFE V3s Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Smart Auto Cleaning
Sweeping Robot- Say No To Sweeping
Review of Ilife V3s robotic floor sweeper with mop
ILIFE V5S PRO INTELLIGENT ROBOT VACUUM CLEANER WITH 1000PA SUCTION DRY AND WET MOPPING
ILIFE V3s Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
Bit, Smart, Easy
-3 inch streamlined slim style, permits V3s to clean up even more tough to reach area.
-55 db around low sound throughout working, brings a comfy environments.
-14 collections of wise sensors integrated in, avoids V3s bumping around or dropping off stairs.
-15 mm Obstacle-climb degrees, supplies a multi-Floor Surface Cleaning.
-2600 mah fade-free battery, provides a 100 minutes around consistent cleaning.
-4 cleaning models for selecting, simple procedure on remote control or simply touch “clean” on V3s.
-12 month carefree service warranty. friendly, easy-to-reach support anytime
Shade: Pearl white.
Body size:11.8 x 3 inch.
Charge station: Yes.
Filteration: main and also HEPA.
Dust bin capactity:0.3 L.
Pet hair Care: Yes.
Body control: Touch display.
Product weight:4.5 lbs.
Battery ability:2600 mah.
Power voltage:100 -240 V.
Billing type: Auto charging/Manual charging.
Cleaning mode: Auot/Spot/Edge/ organizing.
Charing time:250 -300 mins.
Cleaning time:90 -110 mins.
Plan materials: robot vacuum x1, User handbook x1, remote x1, additional hepa filter x1, extra sides comb x1, cleaning brush x1, A/C adapter x1, Charging dock x1, mop fabric x1.
Review of ILIFE V3s Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
The V3s is terrific: it’s charming, brave (takes care of pet dog hair and also roams over different barriers like a champ), as well as normally does just what’s asked of it.
That claimed, it is as foolish as it is endure, as well as calls for continuous guidance. Mine has a brand-new preferred task of pushing itself under the workdesk chair, and afterwards panicking in circles up until the battery passes away. It likewise likes to consume cables – as soon as, I left the area for a couple of mins, and also because time it turned itself into its back after having actually gobbled the bulk of a laptop computer battery charger, as well as continued to throw up around the flooring whatever it had actually formerly grabbed.
Others of minimal persistence could have returned it, yet I’ve created an actual soft area for The Brave Little Vacuum and also have actually preferred to adjust. I not arrange it for a while when I am away as well as could not save it, and also have actually developed raised real estate for my cables.
This is all to claim, if you are seeking a child/pet/needy loved one yet do not desire the dedication, this is the acquisition for you. It’s loyal, capitivating, as well as does grab pet hair and also dirt remarkably well … But it likewise requires a sitter.
Easy and Efficient
- All that needs to do is a click on CLEAN button.
- Remote control offers more clear options for your particular needs.
- A schedule makes daily cleaning more convenient.
- Spot mode easily handles floors with heavy fur or hair.
- Front obstacle sensors with Tpu bumper let V3s avoid barrier and protect your furniture.
- A full suit of cliff sensors keep the robot from falling off stairs.
- Barrier-cross height of 10mm max, while climbing for 15 degrees max.
- Automatically docks and recharges
Important tips in daily use
- Remove the mop holder in houses with carpets or on cluttered floor. Use dry mopping function only on flat hard floors.
- Clear up excess clutters on floor before cleaning (e.g. cables, bar stools, etc.).
- Put charging dock in a wide open area.
- Multi home base use for one robot is supported, helping robot find home base more easily.
- Empty dust box and clean HEPA filter after each use.
- Replace a new HEPA filter every month.
Important User Tips.
Not readily available on long-hair/thick/oritent carpeting.
Running the robot without mop holder will certainly reduce the opportunity of stuck.
Please get rid of the electronic cords, bar chair, fan with a stand base prior to cleaning.
Please ensure the power switch at the side of robot is ON before making use of or billing.